Friday 16 January 2009

Gail Pan Designs








Has anybody else found this lovely site, Gail Pan Designs. On offer is a lovely redwork stitchery that I am working on and hope to show you soon. It should be finished for next christmas. LOL


And as promised the project I was working on yesterday is done.


This is my bag to take to quilt related events, groups, shops etc.Here is my matching note book and pouch to keep in it. (Back view)Here is the front view of the note book and vinyl fronted pouch with pen and pencil, it will soon have polo mints and kleenex added. I have a very small binding on the pouch as I was running out of fabric but I am really pleased with them all and hope it will contribute to being better organised this year. Another thank you to Amanda Jean for the idea.


The free motion quilting I am quite pleased with and was done following a tutorial I found on U tube something to the effect if you can count to three you can FMQ just make a tear drop shape then another a bit bigger and then another one. So simple even I can do it, although I have to confess this is not my first try I think this is possibly the 5th.


I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Rocheberie tomorrow perhaps another posting to show more swag and projects. Till then, take care, Liz

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I recognize that pouch...and your pictures are just fine! :o)