Sunday 11 March 2012

New pincushion from failed Dear Jane blocks


My boys were going out for a drive so I sent them shopping for Chinchilla sand to fill this pincushion. I wasn't sure which side I liked best but now I have seen them here, it is clear to me that the star is much nicer.
I have also been making more New York Beauty blocks using my little beauty. I had been taking photos with the intention of posting a tutorial as the method suggested in the quilt along is not the method I would have chosen, especially for beginners but blogger seems to be making things very difficult for me.
Someone took my camera when I wasn't looking and snapped me.
 Do I always look like that when I am concentrating?
Till next time Liz

2 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

LOL - wow you are deep in concentration!

Liz said...

No glasses on so I can't really see clearly